Sunday Services: 9:30am & 11:00am
Programs for students and children at 9:30am
Our weekend worship gatherings are the most vibrant, visible, and vital aspect of life together in the TCC community. Our services are thoughtfully designed to engage the mind, body, and heart in the worship of the living God.
Worship at TCC is:
- Christ Centered – proclaiming and exalting the name of Jesus.
- Gospel Based – pointing towards God’s redemptive work in our lives.
- Historic and modern – drawing from the vast repertoire of hymnody as well as contemporary praise and worship musical styles.
Our Sunday morning worship services employ a variety of forms to empower the Church’s expressions of praise, forms which both reflect and engage a diverse and multi-generational congregation. Every Sunday is a musical feast! In both services congregational singing is accompanied by our 1929 Hook and Hastings organ, and by our praise teams of guitars, vocalists, drums, and piano. In addition, our sanctuary choir enriches our worship services once per month, and our youth and children’s choir sings during the Christmas and Easter seasons.
Worship at TCC involves:
- Congregational singing led by the band, organ, and choir
- Corporate and individual prayer
- An opportunity to worship through giving an offering
- Reading(s) from the Bible (we use the ESV translation, but many translations are available online)
- Thought provoking, Gospel-centered preaching
- Updates from our domestic or global mission partners, or spotlights on our various local ministries
- Occasional musical offerings by the sanctuary choir, children’s choir, or various musical soloists or ensembles
- Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of each month
No matter where you are in your journey of faith you are welcome here.
Alongside our adult worship service at the 9:30a worship hour are two equally important programs for students and children. These present truths of the Christian faith, biblical teaching, singing, and fun activities at age appropriate levels for students and children.
TCC’s Sunday Children’s Ministry is called ‘Live the Adventure‘. Lively kid-friendly worship, large group creative teach (drama) and multi-media presentations are used at both the preschool and elementary grade levels to present the monthly Bible Truth or Virtue. We use the ORANGE curriculum from the reThink Group, because of it’s proven effectiveness at integrating the light of the church with the heart of the family to influence a child’s life.
Student worship meets in Bradford Hall (across the entrance driveway). Food, wii, foosball, trivia, music, a message, and more! Student worship in Bradford meets every Sunday during the academic year.
Every worship service is a liturgy. The word liturgy means “the work of the people,” and it reflects the idea that Christian Worship is not performed for the congregation, but is performed by and with the congregation for the glory of God and the building up of the church. Every Sunday there are dozens of roles to be filled:
Worship Services: Greeters, ushers, readers, and Sunday morning hosts.
Visual Arts: Visual Worship, Flower Guild.
Music: Worship team musicians, orchestral musicians, choral ensembles, solo instrumentalists, youth and children’s choir directors.
Tech: Audio tech, projection tech, photography, and video.
For more info, or to learn how to get involved, email email@example.com