We can’t wait to see you all for our next outdoor service. Please take some time to read through these instructions and guidelines.
The service will be held on the lawn behind Bradford Hall. Please bring your own lawn chairs, blankets and umbrellas.
We will only cancel the outdoor service if the weather is thundering and lightning. If the service does need to be cancelled, TCC will put the cancellation notification on the TCC website, and send out an email announcement Sunday morning at 7:30a
General Guidelines for Outdoor Worship Services
- Every participant (all in your party) must be preregistered; this is out of an abundance of caution, should there be a need for contact tracing.
- Masks must be worn at all times both inside and outside the building.
- Cars enter through the TCC main entrance until 10:30a. After 10:30a, use the TCC EXIT to enter as we do not want traffic coming in on the Bradford side during the service.
- Tiberius will be at Check Point 1 where you will let him know if you need to:
- Use the Drop Zone for those who are physically challenged, families with small children, or for those who have difficulty taking out their chairs/umbrellas), or
- Drive straight ahead to quickly unload the vehicle. If parking is available in the TCC North Parking Lot, use the designated spaces, otherwise go to town parking, or
- Go straight to the Wayland Town Parking, park and unload your belongings and walk over to the Check-In location.
We strongly urge people to use the Wayland Town Parking, and then walk via the pathways to the field.
- When you arrive, please go to the check-in station, where you will find:
- Hand sanitizing stations have been set up at our Outside Check-In tables.
- Jen and Nancy will be stationed at two Check-In points near the Drop Zone and service seating area.
- You can also pick up your Communion cups at the two tables stationed near Check-In.
- A print copy of the bulletin. We encourage most to use the online bulletin to reduce hand contact.
Info for Parents and Families
- We will have rooms available for those families with small children who request a room on this Wufoo Registration Form.
- Families with children who attend the outdoor service will enter together. At 10:50a, those children who participate in the Children’s Ministry, Middle School and High School ministries will be excused. Both Sarah and Kyle will lead the students to their designated areas. See Google Map.
- Trash cans will be in several locations for you to throw the sheets and communion cups away.
- No offering plate passed. You can give online at tccwayland.org/give.
- We are able to sing at this outdoor service! Please, as always, keep your mask on.
- We are providing a Google Map on the TCC website and in the TCC Newsletter so that you can visually see where drop-off points and activity areas are located.
- The first floor restrooms will be available for emergencies only. An usher will be inside the front entrance to direct you.
- Once the outdoor service has ended, pick up all belongings, pick up children and go directly to vehicles. Unfortunately, there is no ‘coffee hour’ at this time for safety precautions.
Phew! Thanks for reading everyone. We look forward to seeing you!