Welcome to TCC!
Whether you are new to our community, looking for a church to call home, or seeking to explore the Christian faith for the first time, you are welcome here.
What To Expect on Sundays
- When you arrive at TCC, you’ll be met by a greeter to help orient you to the campus.
- The entire church building is handicap accessible and assistive listening devices are available. Just ask a greeter or usher for assistance.
- Adjacent to the sanctuary is a special room for families with young children, and an overflow area where you can watch the service via video feed.
- Live the Adventure is TCC’s church for kids! Parents register and drop their children off before the 9:30 service begins for a time of drama, singing, prayer, small groups, and bible study. Read more »
- Students grades 6-12 are invited to worship in Bradford Hall, the building adjacent to the Sanctuary for a time of food (pancakes!), community, games, worship, and preaching. Read more »
- There’s no dress code at TCC. Some come dressed down in jeans and t-shirts, others come wearing suits and ties. You do not have to look a certain way to belong here.
- Read more about our Worship Services »
RSVP for Welcome Brunch
Our next welcome brunch will take place on March 31, 2019 at 12pm
Once a quarter we share a meal with staff, ministry leaders, and a few dozen newcomers to the church. If you are new to the community, or have been around a while and have never attended a welcome brunch, we invite you to join us for a welcome brunch. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the church, our congregational structure, and our guiding principles. Our staff will be present as well as a few members of our board and deacons. It is also a great place to ask any questions you might have about the church, or learn how you can get connected into the community.
Children and families are most welcome! No childcare provided but please email email@example.com if childcare is an issue and we would be happy to work something out.
Next Steps for Newcomers
- Join us for worship service, become part of a LIFE group, or serve on a ministry team are all excellent ways to get connected.
- Attend a welcome brunch.
- Learn more about becoming a member