Welcome to TCC!
Whether you are new to our community, looking for a church to call home, or seeking to explore the Christian faith for the first time, you are welcome here.
What To Expect on Sundays
- When you arrive at TCC, you’ll be met by a greeter to help orient you to the campus.
- The entire church building is handicap accessible and assistive listening devices are available. Just ask a greeter or usher for assistance.
- Adjacent to the sanctuary is a special room for families with young children, and an overflow area where you can watch the service via video feed.
- Live the Adventure is TCC’s church for kids! Parents register and drop their children off before the 9:30 service begins for a time of drama, singing, prayer, small groups, and bible study. Read more »
- Students grades 6-12 are invited to worship in Bradford Hall, the building adjacent to the Sanctuary for a time of food (pancakes!), community, games, worship, and preaching. Read more »
- There’s no dress code at TCC. Some come dressed down in jeans and t-shirts, others come wearing suits and ties. You do not have to look a certain way to belong here.
- Read more about our Worship Services »
More Info RSVP for Connection Dinner
Our next Connection Dinner will take place on Saturday October 5, 2019 at 6pm
Next Steps for Newcomers
- Join us for worship service, become part of a LIFE group, or serve on a ministry team are all excellent ways to get connected.
- Attend a Connection Dinner.
- Learn more about becoming a member
Visiting on a Sunday? Let us know!