For those donating food to the food pantry, please leave the food donations outside the side door of the north parking lot. Ring the doorbell, and let the food pantry staff know that the donation is outside the door. Unless you are a volunteer working the food pantry, TCC asks that no one come into the building.
For Those Utilizing the Food Pantry
- Fill out the list below, making sure to indicate preferences and dietary needs. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee we have those preferred items.
- Please call first and make appointment. At this time, you can let the staff member know the items on the list. If you need delivery to your home due to quarantine, please notify us. During deliveries we will wear masks and gloves and leave the bags on your doorstep.
- A staff member will collect your items and bag them for pick up at the desired time.
- At the time of your appointment, please ring the bell (on the wall to the left of the door), stay outside and a staff member will bring out the order. As the order is place outside, we ask that at that time you stay at least 6 feet away from the door.
All staff members will wash their hands and wear masks and gloves while bagging.
Everything is wiped down when received and sprayed with disinfectant spray.
TCC Food Pantry Hours:
Tuesdays, 9:00A – 12:00P and Thursdays, 4:00P – 5:30P
Please call: 508-358-7717
TCC Food Pantry Shopping List
(Please indicate preferences)
- Canned Meat (tuna, etc) _______________________________________
- Peanut Butter/Nut Butters_____________________________________
- Jelly ___________________________________________________________
- Beans (Canned or Dry) ________________________________________
- Rice ___________________________________________________________
- Pasta __________________________________________________________
- Canned Pasta (Ravioli, etc) ____________________________________
- Macaroni and Cheese _________________________________________
- Cake/Brownie Mixes __________________________________________
- Crackers ______________________________________________________
- Snacks ________________________________________________________
- Canned Vegetables ___________________________________________
- Canned Soup _________________________________________________
- Canned Tomatoes ____________________________________________
- Pasta Sauce ___________________________________________________
- Canned Fruit _________________________________________________
- Fruit Juice ____________________________________________________
- Cooking Oil ___________________________________________________
- Condiments __________________________________________________
- Sweeteners ___________________________________________________
- Baby Formula _________________________________________________
- Diapers _______________________________________________________
- Baby Wipes __________________________________________________
- Toiletries _____________________________________________________
- Cleaning Products ___________________________________________
- Paper Goods _________________________________________________